WSET招聘 | 加入上海代表处
2022 年 8 月 25 日
葡萄酒与烈酒教育基金会 Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) 是一家国际性、非盈利且享誉全球的葡萄酒、烈酒与清酒资格认证课程提供机构。我们的总部位于伦敦，在亚洲、美国设有分公司，并在中国上海开设了全新代表处。我们的课程是通过遍布 70 多个国家和地区、由 800 多个合作伙伴组成的网络提供的。
应中国大陆业务发展需求，我们现公开招募1名新成员加入我们的团队，以支持我们在中国大陆的持续发展。如果您认为持续学习和发展是成就未来的关键，并希望成为WSET 在中国蓬勃发展的一份子，敬请通过邮件联系 firstname.lastname@example.org 并索取职位申请表，邮件和申请需以英文提交。
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) is an international, not-for-profit organisation which is the world’s leading provider of qualifications in wine, spirits, and sake. Our headquarters are in London with subsidiary companies in Asia and the USA and a newly opened representative office in Shanghai, China. Our qualifications are offered via a network of over 800 Cooperative Partners in over 70 countries.
In response to the business development needs in Chinese Mainland, we are now recruiting 1 new member to join our team to support our continued development in China. If you believe that continuous learning and development is the key to your future and wish to be a part of WSET’s thriving growth in China, please contact email@example.com and request a job application form. Both emails and applications must be submitted in English.
The following is the recruitment information with the application deadline on Sunday, September 11, 2022.
Quality Assurance Advisor – Chinese Mainland
Responsible to: Quality Assurance Manager – Chinese Mainland
Location: Shanghai, China
The Quality Assurance (QA) Advisor function falls within WSET’s Global Quality Assurance team. The QA team is one of three divisions within WSET Academic Team, which is responsible for WSET assessments, quality assurance and compliance globally. A successful candidate for this position will play a major role in ensuring the highest quality levels in all aspects of WSET qualification delivery in the Chinese Mainland. Operationally, the QA Advisor will report in as part of WSET China team.
This position will be a member of the WSET Shanghai Representative Officeand will require travel within China and overseas. Evening and weekend work may also be required.
The Quality Assurance (QA) advisor will work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager, and alongside WSET’s China team.With reference to WSET’s Quality and Compliance Strategy, the QA Advisor will carry out the following functions:
- Monitor and report Approved Programme Provider (APP) compliance, implement remedial action and sanctions levied in coordination with QA Manager, and in accordance with WSET policy. Monitor and maintain compliance records
- At the direction of QA Manager, liaise with the Chinese Mainland team to organise visits and ensure that follow up requirements are completed on a timely basis and documentation stored appropriately
- Review and process applications for APP approval and re-approval in accordance within agreed targets
- Carry out APP approval and re-approval visits in person and remotely throughout Chinese Mainland
- As required, provide support for QA administrative functions
- Corresponds on daily basis with APP and process enquiries relating to the administration and delivery of WSET qualifications
- In implementing the Quality and Compliance Strategy in line with the WSET’s mission
- In developing QA documentation and operating procedures as well as APP visit documentation and operating procedures
- In maintaining WSET Quality Management System and regulatory compliance.
- In developing procedures for monitoring quality standards at APPs
- Implementation of approved procedures
- Plan and execute specific projects required to support the Global QA team and the wider organisation in meeting objectives
- Represent China team and/or QA as required on Project Boards and Working Groups
- Contribute to the successful operation WSET China and WSET overall and support other members of the departments by undertaking such other tasks as may from time to time be requested
- Contribute to the overall running of the department by operating within agreed upon budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- At ease travelling and flexible working hours commensurate with business needs
- Fluency in English and in Mandarin is essential
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Familiarity/experience of WSET qualifications, Completion or enrolment in WSET Level 3 Award in Wine
- Prior experience in quality assurance, risk and compliance issues
- Uncompromised integrity: demonstrates high levels of personal and organisational integrity and values in all activities
- An excellent team worker who takes initiative, can be relied upon, and is keen to make a difference
- Strong attention to detail
- Client-focused, with excellent communication skills
- Proactively takes ownership of a project or issue. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Calm, responsive and creative approach to problem-solving
- Sound planner who anticipates issues, prioritises, and can work to deadlines, maintaining resilience and a positive approach under pressure.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned, at any time. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Shanghai.