葡萄酒与烈酒教育基金会 Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) 是一家国际性、非盈利且享誉全球的葡萄酒、烈酒与清酒资格认证课程提供机构。我们的总部位于伦敦，在亚洲、美国设有分公司，并在中国上海开设了全新代表处。我们的课程是通过遍布 70 多个国家和地区、由 800 多个合作伙伴组成的网络提供的。
应中国大陆业务发展需求，我们又将公开招募2名新成员加入我们质量监督和市场部的团队，以支持我们在中国大陆的持续发展。如果您认为持续学习和发展是成就未来的关键，并希望成为WSET 在中国蓬勃发展的一份子，敬请通过邮件联系chinajobs@wsetglobal.com 发给我们简历并索取职位申请表，邮件和申请需以英文提交。
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) is an international, not-for-profit organisation which is the world’s leading provider of qualifications in wine, spirits, and sake. Our headquarters are in London with subsidiary companies in Asia and the USA and a newly opened representative office in Shanghai, China. Our qualifications are offered via a network of over 800 Cooperative Partners in over 70 countries.
In response to the business development needs in Chinese Mainland, we are recruiting another 2 new members to join our team to support our continued development in China. If you believe that continuous learning and development is the key to your future and wish to be a part of WSET’s thriving growth in China, please contact email@example.com and request a job application form with your CV. Both emails and applications must be submitted in English.
The following is the recruitment information with the application deadline on COB Tuesday September 27, 2022.
QA Administration Officer – Chinese Mainland
Responsible to: Quality Assurance Manager – Chinese Mainland
Location: Shanghai, China
The QA Administration Officer – Chinese Mainland function falls within WSET’s Global Quality Assurance team. The QA team is one of three divisions within WSET Academic Team, which is responsible for WSET assessments, quality assurance and compliance globally. A successful candidate for this position will play a major role in ensuring the highest quality levels in all aspects of WSET qualification delivery in the Chinese Mainland. Operationally, the QA Advisor will report in as part of WSET China team.
This position will be a member of the WSET Shanghai Representative Officeand will require travel within China and overseas. Evening and weekend work may also be required.
- Administer designated operational email inboxes
- Perform the check of APP course activities with the system records
- Perform the check of examination orders received in accordance with the system records
- Answer exam related enquiries from APPs and internal teams
- Liaise with APPs or clients to ensure the accuracy of examination orders and service requests orders
- Coordinate with various internal departments to ensure examination orders and service requests are processed
- Handle returned examination packs in China office and arrange daily parcel forwarding courier services
- Update and maintain operational trackers and records effectively
- Administer China QA emails inbox.
- Process enquiries from APPs related to the administration and delivery of WSET qualifications.
- Collaborate with other internal teams for operational matters effectively
- Update and maintain APP documentations and forms which are fit for purpose and accurately reflects approved procedures and WSET policies
- Maintain and update APP records for digital platforms, website, and management reporting
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to China team and perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Monitor and maintain QA compliance records.
- In producing QA documentation and operating procedures as well as APP visit documentation and operating procedures
- In maintaining WSET Quality Management System and ensuring regulatory compliance
- In providing administrative support as required for APP applications, visits, approvals, and renewals as well as inspections, audits, surveys, etc.
- Provide administrative support and participate in projects as needed, including testing and providing feedback on new information systems and awarding function processes, to meet global business needs
- Contribute to the successful operation of WSET and WSET China overall and support other members of the departments by undertaking such other tasks as may from time to time be requested
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Excellent administration and customer service skills
- Proven administrative/secretarial experience in a busy team
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- At ease travelling and flexible working hours commensurate with business needs
- Fluency in English and in Mandarin is essential
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Experience of using CRM databases
- Immediately available is highly preferred
The right candidate will have all the following attributes:
- Mature, initiative, willing to work under pressure
- High level of integrity and confidentiality with the ability to balance conflicting stakeholder demands
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Client-focused, with excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritise work
- Sensitivity to cultural differences
Marketing Executive China
Responsible to: Chief Representative Officer, China (solid line); APAC Regional Marketing Manager (dotted line)
Location: Shanghai, China
WSET China’s Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing WSET’s regional marketing plan in the Chinese Mainland in line with WSET’s global marketing strategy. They will be responsible for the day-to-day management of WSET’s Chinese language social media channels and website. They will also organise WSET’s presence at regional trade events and support promotional opportunities across the region working closely with the China Business Development team.
Principle duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with China Business Development team, develop and implement annual plan for marketing activity within Chinese Mainland in line with global marketing and commercial strategies
- Contribute to development of global marketing strategy along with other regions and global marketing team
- Manage budget to execute regional plan
- Support the China/Global Marketing teams’ translation requirements, creating engaging and accurate Simplified Chinese copy
- Co-ordinate creation of local marketing materials or merchandise
- Provide day-to-day management of Weibo, WeChat and Baidu
– manage the content plan and publishing schedule
– create high-quality content for Weibo and WeChat
– translate content created by the Global Marketing Team
– set-up and run paid campaigns on Weibo and WeChat
– ensure the WSET brand guidelines and tone of voice
– ensure that content complies with local regulatory requirements and manage our annual verification process
– respond to incoming enquiries about social and digital media
- Monitor social platforms for issues of non-compliance with WSET Brand Guidelines and other regulations taking appropriate action as required
- Provide monthly performance reports
- Manage the wsetglobal.cn (WordPress) website
- Make updates and changes to the site as needed
- Manage the changes and content updates to the site as needed
- Coordinate the translation of content from Global Marketing team for publication on the site
- Liaise with digital agency for any development improvements
Provide monthly reporting on site performance via website analytics in Baidu
- Contribute to the development of new content
- Support all aspects of WSET’s presence at Tier 3 events (third-party regionally specific events) across the region, in line with global marketing strategy working closely with Business Development team. Includes:
– developing masterclass content, managing logistics, securing and managing speakers and VIPs, managing suppliers in-market, ensuring compliance with local law with regard to use of alcoholic samples and data capture, etc.
- Support the development and execution of WSET-owned Tier 1 events (such as Graduation, Wine Education Week, Open House and APP Summit) for maximum regional impact working with the Global Events team.
- Support the Communications Manager in developing contact lists/content and identifying KOLs for regionally specific PR opportunities/campaigns
- Manage in-region operations of global campaigns at the direction of the Communications Manager, working with PR agency as appropriate
- Support APPs in correct use of WSET brand identity guidelines and assets
- Contribute to development and communication of APP Marketing Support Resources
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the drinks industry in the Chinese Mainland
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, PR, social media and events
- Demonstrated experience managing brand accounts on WeChat, Weibo and Baidu and in using WordPress
- Proficiency within Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem of applications
Reliable and flexible – travel may be required
- Creative and dynamic, able to thrive in a varied role where no job is too big or small
- Organised and paying meticulous attention to detail while managing multiple tasks and projects
- Proven ability to operate within budgets and in line with financial guidance provided by company policy
- Fluency in Mandarin and proficiency in English are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be eligible to live and work in Shanghai
- Qualification in marketing
- Familiarity with WSET wine and/or spirit qualifications
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing platforms
- Proficiency in CRM, especially Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience working with external design or advertising/PR agencies.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned, at any time. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Shanghai.